Saturday, December 26, 2009

Single...I think!

As some may know, I am very much single but I also have someone in my life that I love very dearly. He and I are not exclusive at all so I don't see a problem with dating other people. My problem is that I just really don't want to date at all. And that overall problem is that I just can't seem to meet anyone worth dating. Here are my major issues:

Issue #1: Everyone say that I don't smile enough and that I'm not approachable at all. But, what people fail to realize is that I don't walk around looking for somebody. I have a lot of things on my mind most of the time and sometimes I be on a mission. So, walking around with a big ass grin on my face and giving men a look ( u all know what i'm talking about), is the last thing that is on my mind.

Issue #2: Because of Issue #1 I decided to look online and see what happens. However, I've found that every damn dude wants to fuck and that's it. They feel like cause they wrote you one time telling you how beautiful you look in your picture, they deserve to meet you that night and have their way with you...lol I don't give away nothing for free...MY APOLOGIES!

Issue #3: Because I'm young and my accomplishments surpass my age, it more times than none hurts me in the end. Many guys my age have yet to even come close and then those that have are boo'd up, so that leaves me to those who I've already dated and those who can care less about what I've done with my life and are quite frankly not interested.

Issue #4: I HATE going backwards!!!!

That brings me to my present problem, the person that i'm with but not with I love him so very much and though Issue's 1-3 don't apply to him Issue 4 does. I LOVE moving forward however God has blessed me with a man that I love and I don't want to completely shut that out on the other hand I'm completely scared of any and every thing that may or may not happen. And that brings me to my final issue.

Issue #5: I'm scared of being hurt!!!

All of that then brings me to my next question: Do issues 1-4 stem from issue #5?

If I answer it myself i'm going to say yes!!! but why? I've always been open to love but shit after many right turns but the wrong results. I think I've mentally shut down?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment